Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mint

I do love mint. I ought to purchase myself a lovely, fresh mint plant.

I love that the Christmas season brings mint chocolate candies, such as Mint M&M's.

I find the taste of Mint Chocolate Baileys irresistible.

My lip balm is mint flavored (I say "flavored" b/c it doubles as a breath freshener).

I fill our home with the scent of mint by Yankee Candles year long.

I wonder if there is a mint air freshener made for cars... anyone know?

I love me a mojito w/ loads of fresh mint in the summertime:)

Erin just introduced me to a mint tea at Starbucks that I need to purchase.

Oh, how I do love mint:)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I bought trash bags that were flavored vanilla by accident. I would have prefered mint.

Stepping Over the Junk said...

that Tazo tea at Starbucks that is mint is awesome. I have it here at home too. And my Burt's Bees lip balm has peppermint in it. I love mint too. who knew about the m&m's.

rak said...

you are going to think of garbage everytime you smell vanilla from now on.

Anonymous said...

I use the Burt's Bees lip balm also and it is nice! I like mint as well...not as much as you though :)I need to check out that Yankee Candle!!