Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Brain On Drugs

Hey, you know that commercial from back in the day with the egg in the frying pan symbolizing your "brain on drugs"???

Well, that is what happened to me this weekend... except not from drugs. FROM STUDYING!!

I have a serious exam this Tuesday over six chapters, 25 slide presentations, and a speech/language pathology presentation. I've been studying ALL friggin' weekend and feel as if I've gotten NOWHERE.

My brain is fried.

Mush.

Like... if it were in a frying pan right this minute, you could salt it and pepper it and eat it.

I digress.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Why don't you just put all the answers in your Reference Guide? Then you wouldn't have to study!! :)

rak said...

b- you are brilliant!

Anonymous said...

haha...I don't miss school one bit. I've been very spaced out lately, just wondering if I have a brain!