Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Warming Post

We haven't turned on our heat yet. It is currently a chilly 57 degrees.

Some things I can do today to keep warm:

  • Do housework (vacuuming, paint prep, clean laundry room)
  • Drink hot tea and spill it in my lap
  • Allow sunroom to heat up and then open door into house
  • Drink Baileys and coffee
  • Broil something and then leave oven door open to heat house
  • Leave house and go somewhere warm
  • Exercise Curl up under blankets on the couch with a dog on either side of me

You might wonder why I don't just turn our heat on?? Well, I'm not going to be the first one to cave. I'll just wear more clothes till BTK decides he can't stand it anymore. Survival of the fittest in this household!

4 comments:

Sayre said...

Luckily, you also have a little built-in heater for the next couple of months. I bet hubby caves first!!! I love the couch and dog option - do that with a hot cup of coffee, cocoa or tea and you've got it made!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It had been in the thirties at night here and in the forties during the day--for several weeks--before we caved last week. The thing is, we keep our heat set so low that we've now gotten the house up to 57 degrees. Heh-heh.

Add another layer of socks. But don't cave.

Plus, you're doing environmental good, right? So warm yourself with self-righteousness.

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol hcl purchase - tramadol erowid experience

Anonymous said...

where can i buy phentermine buy phentermine online yahoo answers - buy phentermine online cheap