Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No Title

What I am NOT:

I am not a leader.
I am not perfect.
I am not a gardener.
I am not a risk taker.
I am not a water skiir.
I am not an award winning chef.
I am not a liar.
I am not the happiest person on earth.
I am not the loneliest either.
I am not a pack rat.
I am not an interior decorator or a fashion enthusiast.
I am not in it for the money.
I am not full of strong opinions and right answers.
I am not someone to be judged by another equal someone for what I am not.

What I AM:

I am a dreamer.
I am a believer in following your dreams.
I am a runner.
I am a lover of dogs.
I am pregnant.
I am a writer.
I am a student.
I am willing to listen.
I am really good at cleaning.
I am unorganized.
I am scattered.
I am so full of emotion sometimes I think I might burst.
I am an excellent server.
I am in love with BTK's entire being.
I am peaceful.
I am interested in what makes you whole.
I am discovering what makes me whole.
I am human.

1 comment:

Sayre said...

We are and are no many of the same things. I am not all of the things that you are not.

And I am not pregnant, a student or in love with BTK with all my being (heck, I never even met the guy!). But I love that he loves you and this new being that you two have created - and that should be one of the things on your list of what makes you whole.