Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer School Fun!

I graduated with a BA from WMU in '01, after 3.5 years of attending.

I've been attending WMU once again for the past two-ish years.

I just had 7 weeks off from school.

I'm back today and needed to buy a book for my class.

I couldn't find the bookstore and ended up having to ask for directions!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it funny how the constant snapping of gum can irritate and distract you more than a conversation between people who are actually sitting closer?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are headed on Wednesday to the Docs office for the first ultrasound (20 weeks), where we will not be finding out the gender of the baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Before you know it, you'll be saying, "no more classes and I'm a dietician"! Hooray! Even tough you won't find out the gender of the baby, I hope you find out the due date!! I'll be waiting to hear from you!!
Love, Mom

Bethany said...

Yeah for you, Rene'! Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes! :)