Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo-Fo

I added the "-Fo" to the end of that. I know... totally inappropriate. What is even worse is that I've recently directed attention from far away family and friends toward my blog, and in the last two posts I've used "rated R" material. Bad, very bad. Or maybe you didn't catch it, in which case it isn't there at all.

NaBloPoMo is short for one post everyday in November. Yep, that's right folks (pronounced foal-ks), you get somethin' new from me every day for an entire month!!

That means more thinkin' by me and more readin' by you. In the end, we'll all have exercised our brain muscles more than we would've, on account of me:)

And today is Nov. 1st!

Some fellow bloggers are putting themes to the thirty days such as "what i'm thankful for" or they might use a different letter of the alphabet each day to describe themselves. Hmm. I don't believe that mine will follow a theme. I will have to tap into the creative side of the gray matter that is my brain and come up with something new each day. THAT in itself is a challenge for me! Creativity is not my gig... but I'm gonna try.

Today's is a wash cause it's just explainin' what's gonna happen on Mise En Place for a while.

Stay with me and we'll ride this one out together, and I'll try to make it short and sweet cause I know y'all don't have much time to be checkin' in everyday. I may still entertain following a theme, so post your ideas if you have them.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sugar:
Leave Rene' the F alone. You are not good for her; even though she is good for you. You're just selfish. And lazy. And shiftless.

And while we're at it...leave me the F alone too. I'm seriously involved with Splenda. I bring her with me when I travel. And I don't get mad at her when it rains on my backpack and she melts. Cause that's not her fault. And she was sorry.

So go bother somebody else. (preferably no one with diabetes)

Thank you.
Regards Sugar,
Jess

Bethany said...

30 days of RAK!! Something to look forward to! Thanks in advance!