Monday, November 19, 2007

Bowing out of NaBloPoMo... Fo :)

No, I didn't actually throw up... but I felt like I needed to. I believe that is anxiety telling me she's with me, cause lately that is the feeling I have when I'm anxious. I don't actually carry out the action though because I detest throwing up.

MNT stands for Medical Nutrition Therapy. It is the class that is so detrimental to my success as a dietitian, mainly because it weighs quite heavily on my internship application. The exam I took on Thursday was a doozy. I may or may not keep you posted on how well I did. It all depends on how well I did. :)

I've obviously failed at my attempt to NaBloPoMo, seeing as how I have NOT posted everyday in November. In my defense, I'm nearing the end of a very hectic semester. Hectic not only because of my classes, but also due to my husband being ill, my work schedule, and my dogs still living with us... oh, and the fact that my housekeeper hasn't shown up in over a month! Oh wait... I am the housekeeper.... shit!

I don't even have time to be posting right now!

I have a presentation to give tomorrow on Urea Cycle Disorders in MNT. Have I started it yet? No. Will I start it soon? Yes, as soon as I finish this post.

Have a happy day:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always been an enthusiast on Urea Cycle Disorders. I mean, who isn't????

Anonymous said...

... although, I have to admit, to this day I still have no idea what "NaBloPoMo" is.

Anonymous said...

I hate anxiety...it gets me every day...