Saturday, September 8, 2007

I've Been Challenged

In my last entry, I wrote about making room in my life for anything that comes my way. I make sure everything has a place and is eventually in its' place. I believe that everything happens for a reason and in order to have a place for each of my experiences I've always thought that I need to figure them out, know why they happen, and only then could I make room and know their place in my life. Well, this belief of mine, this "way of life" has recently been challenged. What do you do when you have an experience that can't necessarily be reasoned with and solved? How do I make room for something that I can't sort out? Where do I put it then? How do I accept something that I'm not okay with?

My only answer to that would be patience. That's all I've come up with thus far.

My inspiration for this blog was: one) Jamie... I'll have a link to her awesome blog soon, and two) the fact that we were going to have a baby and I could put pictures and the latest and greatest about "baby Faye" up for everyone to see!

Now, this is where patience comes in. We won't be having this "baby Faye" anymore to write and post pictures of. We have to wait for the time to come again when we can name a little embryo with hopes that one day it'll develop into a beautiful little babe that we can show off to the world as our own. In the meantime, I suppose I'll just write about what's on my mind. Take it or leave it, and feel free to post a comment about what you think about anything in general, really.

As far as this most recent challenge I'm faced with, I'm not okay with it and I don't know where to put it. I don't have a place for it. So I guess I can say that right now, at this very moment in time, everything is not in its place.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Patience...and hope? Hope that maybe, one day, it will all make sense and we will see everything in its place? I wonder this myself. Thank you for your honest post.