Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mees un Plos

That is the best way I can write to pronounce it (use a French accent). It means, "everything in its place". That is how I like to think of my life and how I would like it to be percieved. Whatever it is, it's in its' place. Nothing happens that shouldn't, in my life. Everything is packaged tightly in a big box with a burgundy bow just waiting for the next experience to tumble its' way in and give me a reason for its' being. It might say, "Hello Rene'. You need to make room for me, for I am the next step towards your next step". And I can and I will and I do. Simple as that.

Okay, so my life isn't simple. It's way more complicated than I'd ever imagine it could be! BUT, if I think of my life as Mise en Place, it makes more sense and helps me embrace it. And that is what I'd like to be able to do one day, embrace my life for everything I've made of it without a second thought.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Looking forward to the next post from you.
love,
jamie