Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Being Full

Today was full of feeling and gifts and treasures and deep breaths...

Today felt crisp, new, inspiring, fleeting, comfortable, slow, refreshing, beautiful.

It felt as if I was going about my business, and all around me a show was being performed...by the trees and the sun and the clouds, the shadows and the breeze, the cool temperature, the smells; they all played their part. They were all the "lead" at one point or another.

The performance left me giddy :)

Today, I went here and there, and there and there. I hurried, and took my time. I laughed when I should've been serious. I talked serious matters. I talked light matters. I considered our blessings. I considered we NEED nothing more. Nothing. More. I accomplished. I procrastinated. I wished for what I don't have and can't have. I loved. I envied. I peed all over my hand when trying to make it in the dixie cup. I cleaned up. I saw myself as HUGE. I told myself I am the PERFECT size. I read. I worked. I volunteered. I cooked and ate. I was complimented...twice :)

Today has left me feeling full :)

1 comment:

Sayre said...

You are full... Full of life!